If you’re truly passionate about fishing and want to experience the feeling of fishing in one of the most pristine fishing waters in the world, want to have an unforgettable trip? Then don’t find it! This is definitely the ideal trip for you! Join us for 10 days immersed in St Brandon – Mauritius – the original of heaven.
It known as Cargados Carajos Shoals, St Brandon is a complex of more than 50 islands, coral reefs and sandy beaches with the presence of hundreds of different types of sea creatures such as sea turtles and porcupines. Black sea, Sea cucumber or Spider Shell Snail … promises to give you another unforgettable “lifetime” trip.
t Brandon is a complex of more than 50 islands, coral reefs and sandy beaches with the presence of hundreds of different types of sea creatures such as sea turtles and porcupines. Black sea sea, Sea cucumber or Spider Shell Snail … promises to give you another unforgettable “lifetime” trip.
Joining the journey, you will be traveling on a luxurious 15m high sailing boat, exploring the 430 km northeast of Mauritius before reaching the original island of St. Brandon to have a memorable fishing experience in his life.
– Set foot on our Magnificent – our Catamaran 2 boat, leaving behind all the troubles and troubles of our present life.
– Spend valuable time exploring the innumerable natural white sand beaches with the most rare coral reefs and marine species.
– Enjoy the fresh sea food and dishes of the Creole people and the world cuisine prepared by a famous chef
– Experience a unique fishing experience that lasts up to 4.5 days.
– Experience ocean exploration activities such as diving for sharks, rays, turtles and many other large marine species.
– Have the opportunity to admire sea turtles breeding nest.
Saint Brandon is a complex of more than 50 small islands, large coral reefs and sandy beaches divided by three large passes stretching 50 km from North to South. Located 268 nautical miles northeast of the main island of Mauritius, the St Bradon area possesses an incredible diversity of marine life.
The best condition is that the internal and external coral reefs are almost intact – evidence of the exclusion of a small number of Creole people living on Raphael Island in the northern region, the island is almost Unaffected by humans.